Quezon City : Photobooth Business Package : Other Business for Sale

Welcome, Guest ( Register | Login )
Next >>

Photobooth Business Package  - ₱70,000.00 PHp Listing ID: 1770922

Seller Info


Member Since:
Jun 5-4:15

Valencia Hills Condominium, Valencia St., Q. C. , Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines 1112

Phone 2: 09989910911

Seller Notes

Seller Accepts:

All shopping regions

Philippines > Metro Manila > Quezon City
United States

Sponsored Links

Classified Info

Listing Began: 3/19/18
Number of Times Viewed: 31

The Whole Package  
Image 1 of 3


Seller's Comments and Description:

Our Best Seller Package!

HUWAG NA MAGPAHULI at malapit napo ang "BER Months" kung saan ay napaka daming b-days and events, may gadgets kana may instant Business kapa!

Maglalabas po si CANON ng murang ink and paper (Php8 ) just for CP910

Kami na po ang pinaka updated na package dito un mga competitors na stuck sa Netbook at CP820, CP810, CP900 pa.

We customize packages tawag lang po kayo or mag PM madali naman po kaming kausap and we can give you the best package that suits your needs.

We are now online 24/7

70K Complete Package A Includes

*CANON DSLR 1100D kit lens with 3 Years Warranty w/ 8GB & Extra Battery
*The Latest CANON Printer CP910 WiFi AirPrint with FREE cable
**Brand new 14" DELL Laptop with DVDRW, 2GB DDR3, 500 GB SATA HDD, (with Laptop bag & Remote control) 1 Year Warranty
*Brand new Photobooth Studio Tripod
*Brand new Photobooth LED Light
*Brand new Heavy Duty Tarpaulin Stand
*Brand new 16" LED monitor with 1 Year Warranty
*Free Photo booth Software (With green screen and audio count down features)
*Free 1 Box of Ink and Paper
*Free 3 pcs DVD-R
*Free 100 pcs Photo Standee
*Free Photobooth Business Training (Template creation, Software management, Business aspect)
*Lifetime support and assistance

We also sell

Heavy Duty Photobooth Tarpaulin Stand
Php 3.5K

Heavy Duty Photobooth Studio Tripod
Php 4.5K

Heavy Duty Photobooth Studio Tripod with LED Light
Php 6.5K

CANON 1100D, Netbook, CP910, LED Monitor, Extra Battery, Remote Control
Php 65K

-Latest Canon printer CP910 WiFi AirPrint plus FREE cable, AirPrint is for your iPhone, iPad or Mac pc's.
-May Extra Battery na po!
-Very Accessible po ang location namin near LRT2 Gilmore Station.
-Bukas po kami 24/7 for support and inquiries
-at least 10% downpayment to order and remaining balance 90% on pickup/shipping day
-Only 2 to 3 Business day lang to get your own Photobooth Business minsan nga po the next day kuha na un package!